Are you looking for an opportunity to apply your knowhow as you develop new exciting projects? Are you looking to work in an ever-expanding industry as part of a small team?
We are looking for a fearless and bold engineer donned with multiple talents! You will be tasked with assigning the many fabrication processes to produce printed electronic products as per the customer requirements and company’s standards as well as all tasks regarding cost reduction and optimized assembly processes.
- Must be a member of l’Ordre des Ingénieurs du Québec (OIQ)
- Degrees: Bachelor in Industrial Engineering or any related domain.
- Must be able to speak and write in both French and English.
- Experience : 5 to 10 years (preferably in the manufacturing sector)
- Software knowledge : Excel (advanced), SQL programming language.
- Other requirements : Must know how to do a BOM (Build of Material)
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification
- Software knowledge : SolidWorks, PDM, Altium, Adobe Illustrator
Key challenges of the position
- Collect customer’s required needs in order to write them proper quotations.
- Write down fabrication processes according to the customer’s needs and to the company’s standards.
- Keep your team focused on optimizing productivity, working methods, and cost reductions.
- Be the middle man/woman between the customer, the designing department, and the R&D department.
- Write down product’s bill of materials (BOM).
- Study and improve assembling methods and/or parts fabrication and/or sub-assemblies.
- Define fabrication processes.
- Evaluate the concepting costs, its challenges, and more.
- Evaluate materials.
- Appraise fabrication costs and time consumption.
- Become an active member of the company’s many improvement projects.
- Excellent people skills and judgmental capabilities.
- Able to work under pressure. Some days, one must like working on an adrenaline rush.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Learning eagerness : keeping yourself informed of any new industrial fads is a daily pleasure.
- Great blend of diplomatic skills, open-mindfulness, autonomy and creativity.
What to expect as part of our engineering team?
- Do you prioritize a healthy work-family balance? We offer a flexible schedule, from Monday to Friday (day shift).
- Do you wish to work from home? It’s possible. We can discuss the matter during your interview.
- Are you at your best in your own office? Our modern infrastructure can provide with everything you may need: recently renovated private office with great lighting, gym, balcony, relaxation area, parking space…
Why choosing Memtronik?
We are not afraid to take on new challenges! Our company’s innovation comes from the constant improvement of our team, and so we put all our assets to ensure them an exciting workplace with possibilities of moving up the ranks.
We consider our employees as our most valuable asset which we dedicate so much time to help them answer their needs and rewarding them for their immense efforts.