Membrane switches/capacitive touch
Our keypads offer unparalleled flexibility with an exceptionally slim profile.
Your clients are looking for products that are both attractive and practical, so offer them the best with our capacitive and membrane switch keypads: affordable, lightweight, and easy to install wherever you need them.
Our design and engineering teams will work with you, for you, to choose the best materials for a seamless integration!
Receive a quote in 48 hours
Raise the bar with ultra-reliable keyboards
Products that are durable, no matter what your environment
Prolonged exposure to humidity
Highly resistant to scratches, chemical products, and vibrations
Superior sealing and lifespan
We provide our clients with the slimmest keypads on the market for any shapes and esthetic surfaces.
- Tactile keypads
- Non-tactile keypads
- Capacitive touch keypads
- All sizes and configurations are available
- Possibility to integrate 7-segment displays directly inside the keyboard, allowing you to place the PCB anywhere within the housing
- Choice of finishes: glossy, antireflective, or textured
- Different materials: polyester, acrylic, polycarbonate, glass, etc.
- Assembly of SMD electronic components
- Male, female, solder tabs, and ZIF connectors
- ESD / EMI / RFI protection
Printed glue for peak performance
By developing a process that allows us to print adhesives and spacers directly onto rolls, we can deliver products of superior quality at an unbeatable price (prices that were previously only an option if you outsourced your manufacturing to other countries!). There are many different types of adhesives and spacers available to help your circuits and sensors integrate perfectly with your adhesion surface, while adhering to environmental standards.
Standout with backlighting
Backlighting is a great way to impress! Just like embossing, it can enhance ease-of-use without altering your original design.
There are a few options available for those looking to backlight their products.
LED lighting: bright and uniform
Our membrane keyboards can be used for a variety of commercial applications:
- Appliances (dishwasher, oven, refrigerator)
- Medical equipment (hospital beds, measuring instruments)
- Detection and security systems (metal detectors, safes)
- Aeronautics (control systems, motion detectors)
- Military (geolocation devices)
- Transportation (control systems, door locking mechanisms)
- Instrumentation / control (gas-measuring analyzers)
- Telecommunications (radio frequency devices)
- Industrial (manufacturing equipment control)
- Commercial (vending machines)
Put Us to the Test!
Custom graphic overlay, membrane switch/capacitive touch, touch screens or printed electronics like FSR, biosensors, heaters and more! No matter the project, you will have a quote in-hand within 48 hours!
Looking for a Partner?
Do you have a complex project that needs the involvement of a partner able to deliver a truly personalized product?