Revolutionize your products!
Memtronik are unique in their ability to print electronic circuits on a wide variety of previously inaccessible substrates. There are an increasing number of commercial applications available on the market.
Our engineering and research and development team can guide you through the process of bringing your printed electronics projects to life, from packaging to smart clothing including IoT.
Receive a quote in 48 hours
Printed electronics offer many advantages:
- Less expensive than traditional electronic component development processes
- Possibility to print on large surfaces
- Unlimited potential for customization
- Use of transparent, flexible, or elastic substrates
- Environmentally-friendly production process
- Roll printing
Printed glue for peak performance
By developing a process that allows us to print adhesives and spacers directly onto rolls, we can deliver products of superior quality at an unbeatable price (prices that were previously only an option if you outsourced your manufacturing to other countries!). There are many different types of adhesives and spacers available to help your circuits and sensors integrate perfectly with your adhesion surface, while adhering to environmental standards.
Here is a snapshot of the main commercial applications being developed by our engineering team. Our technical our savvy doesn’t stop there: if you can dream it, we can make it happen!
- Heated elements (clothing, floors, etc.)
- Smart packaging (medical, food, etc.)
- Smart clothing (circuits integrated into clothing items)
- Sensors (biometrics, pressure, ECG, etc.)
- Antenna (wide range of frequencies)
- Projected capacitive touch screens (glossy, antireflective, multi-touch, etc.)
- Resistive screens (glossy, antireflective, 4 / 5 / 8 wires, etc.)
Our latest publications
HMI technology you can count on The membrane switch has come a long way since it first appeared on the market. From the simple screen-printed graphic overlay of early days, the membrane switch keypad has developed into a full-blown human-machine interface...
Do you know the difference between follow-ups and traceability? At first glance, their goals appear to be the same: to keep a close eye on manufactured products for quality control purposes. However, the implementation of a traceability policy takes this...
On May 15 and 16, our experts attended the BIOMEDevice expo, an important event for the medical technology industry. Alongside 3,000 other professionals and 375 exhibitors that packed the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center to the rafters, we took...
Put Us to the Test!
Custom graphic overlay, membrane switch/capacitive switch, touch screens or printed electronics like FSR, biosensors, heaters and more! No matter the project, you will have a quote in-hand within 48 hours!
Looking for a Partner?
Do you have a complex project that needs the involvement of a partner able to deliver a truly personalized product?